The Wikiwater site is an information-sharing site.
You can either act directly or work together to update it:
– by becoming a operador;
– by making it known around you,
– by becoming an "expert" of a particular technique making suggestions for improvement of the corresponding data sheet or sharing your experience with us.
Make us known around you
– By making the WikiWater website better known (online documents available upon request)
– By devoting a few hours of your time per month (list of skills sought is also available)
– By joining the WikiWater Association.
Become an Expert
Become an Expert and contribute to the site.
You can act directly or collaborate to the process of updating becoming an Expert of a specific technical with which is associated a technical sheet.
For it as Expert you make and transmit suggestions for improvement of the corresponding data sheet or sharing